Bow Seat’s Contest is a call for young artists, thinkers, and activists who are concerned about the future of our human and natural communities to use their creative voices to explore, express, and advocate for issues related to climate change and our oceans.
Submissions are accepted in:
- Visual Art
Who May Enter
Students from around the world are invited to participate in the Ocean Awareness Contest.
Enter the division based on your age at the time of entry:
- Junior Division: Age 11-14
- Senior Division: Age 15-18
All students must also provide the contact information for an adult sponsor (teacher, parent, mentor, etc.). Students may participate as individuals or a group of any size.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: JUNE 17, 2019
- Gain knowledge about a critical issue facing your generation
- Build your portfolio and make art in your preferred medium, or practice a new one!
- Develop skills in communication, critical thinking, creativity, and global awareness
- Join a global community of young people that care about our ocean
- Earn scholarships of up to $1,500( = ₹ 1,04,745)
As a winner, you may have a special opportunity to showcase your talents worldwide while raising awareness of ocean issues to a broader community. Bow Seat organizes art exhibitions, pop up art shows, and film screenings; curates anthologies of art and poetry; and finds opportunities to publish student writing. As part of Bow Seat’s student collection, your creative piece will help to educate and inspire audiences to take action!
official link – click here
apply online – click here