- (1) Creativity – “You must have imagination, you must dream. You must have a feeling for words and images. You must be able to see that things communicate not just because it is written down but because an image itself can communicate something, a symbol.”
- (2) Diversity – L’oreal company culture fosters and values diversity. To a large extent, our strength is the diversity of our teams. People of all origins and cultures, different ages and levels of experience work together on a daily basis. Interdisciplinary – and multicultural – teams interact every day, stimulating innovation and fostering personal growth.
- (3) Entrepreneurial Spirit Initiative and commitment, enthusiasm and a willingness to challenge assumptions are part of the required entrepreneurial spirit.
- Applications for this scholarship are opened for Rounds 1 and 2. All applications will be reviewed right after the deadline.
- Candidates of any nationality, who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need. Applicants shortlisted for an award will have a phone/Skype interview with the L’Oreal representative.
Submission- Essay Topic
- In 400 words for all the questions that follow:
- Give any relevant example of a particularly creative personal achievement.
- Give an example in which you set yourself a very ambitious and even risky objective.
- Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances.
- Explain why you believe you should be considered for the L’Oreal Scholarship. What amount do you think appropriate?
- 19 Lacs INR
- June 3, 2019
Asia Office, INSEAD Asia Campus 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue Singapore 138676
Telephone Number: +65 6799 5388
For more information and application, click on the link for the official website given here.
Scholarship guide: click here
Link for registration: click here