ICICI Bank has pioneered many technological innovations in the industry – Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, and Fully Automated Touch Banking.
Carrying forward the aim to deliver an exceptional banking experience to its customers, ICICI continues to innovate – India’s first contactless Debit and Credit Cards, Internationally unparalleled Facebook Banking App, and money transfers made possible on Twitter and Pockets. Moreover, the bank has an advanced internet banking platform allowing customers to personalize their online banking experience, leaving no stone unturned in its futuristic approach.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University.
- The Probationary Officers training program aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
- It is a vocational training program designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
The program structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st August 2019 (Should have been born on or after 31st August 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-22-33667777