Centre for Railway Information Systems(CRIS) intends to recruit 50 Assistant Software for its on-going and upcoming projects. Selection would be based only on the GATE 2019 result of Computer Science and Information Technology(CS) paper conducted by IIT Madras.
Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): 50 Vacancies
Basic Pay at the beginning of the scale would be approx. Rs. 44900 per month.
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/ UGC recognized institute,
- or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India rules, with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2019 scores.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online applications are available on the ‘Instruction Page’. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take the printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- The selected candidates could be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or at any of the Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad), or any project site in India for the specified duration, as per the need and requirements of CRIS.
Phone Number: 011-24104525