Application for Lenovo | Smarter Technology for All Scholarships to Attend The One Young World 2019 in London is now open.
Lenovo is one of the world’s most innovative global technology companies. Powered by a diverse group of forwarding thinkers and innovators in more than 160 countries, Lenovo constantly reimagines technology to make the world more interesting and solves tough global challenges.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following criteria:
- Evidenced delivery of social impact
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
program dates 22 – 25 October 2019.
The recipients of the scholarship will be provided with:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If one is to receive this scholarship, he/she agrees to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
How to apply:
Apply here: click here.
Application deadline: 20 May