Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; is operating a 15 Million Metric Tonne refinery located in beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangalore city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
MRPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time).
Graduate Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
- Chemical Engg.: 29
- Civil Engg.: 7
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 8
- Electronics &Communication Engg: 10
- Instrumentation Engg.: 9
- Mechanical Engg.: 24
- Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Technician Apprentices are also required in the following fields:
- Chemical Engg.: 27
- Civil Engg.: 7
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 15
- Electronics & Communication Engg.: 12
- Instrumentation Engg.: 6
- Mechanical Engg.: 26
- Commercial Practice: 15
- Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000 /- per month (inclusive of all)
- For Technician Apprentices: Rs.7,100/- per month (inclusive of all)
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- The selection process shall consist of a written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by MRPL, etc.
How to apply
- Apply online at this page.
- Last date for Online Application: 17.05.2019
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website: 15 days prior to the announced date of examination
- Tentative Date of Written Test Will be announced on the MRPL website.
- For any queries, send an email to [email protected].
- For full details, view the notification given here.
The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.